.45 ACP upper

PDA

GlockMan86
September 12, 2006, 08:07 PM
Can someone give me a link to a site(s) that sells .45 ACP upper recievers for Ar15's...thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about ".45 ACP upper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KFD147
September 12, 2006, 09:18 PM
www.midwayusa.com

Jason:cool:

10-Ring
September 12, 2006, 09:53 PM
www.olyarms.com has conversion kits ;)

beerslurpy
September 12, 2006, 10:03 PM
Olympic arms uppers are great, but go the cavalry arms converter lower route or you will be sorry. A regular AR lower can only take converted .45 UZI mags, which are very rare and expensive. Olympic had a major delay earlier this year because it couldnt find magazines for its guns.

The cav arms lowers can take grease gun mags with the hahn magwell adaptor and buffer.

GlockMan86
September 12, 2006, 10:55 PM
Thanks, guys....ill try to post a pic of my new AR...i dont know if i want to get a .45 upper or not....we'll see

KFD147
September 13, 2006, 10:46 AM
I saw this site on a previous thread. He is trying to get these lowers in production. I hope he does soon. I would like to have one. They are pretty sweet if you ask me.

http://www.cncgunsmithing.com/projects/AR45lower.html

Jason :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about ".45 ACP upper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!