How is the board performing?

PDA

Derek Zeanah
May 12, 2003, 04:11 PM
Since noon EST on 5/12?

If you enjoyed reading about "How is the board performing?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
May 12, 2003, 07:28 PM
Looks like it's fixed from this end.

A very big thanks to you Derek and to tyme for your considerable efforts on this problem.

Don't worry, your hair will grow back in time. Just don't pull it out so forcibly next time something like this happens! :)

Hkmp5sd
May 12, 2003, 07:51 PM
Very fast. No problems.

Thanks!

BigG
May 12, 2003, 08:54 PM
Back up to full speed ahead, Cap'n! :cool:

P95Carry
May 12, 2003, 08:57 PM
Derek ...... I hope you haven't got too many gray hairs!! I have been thoroughly enjoying this current session .... as all the old glitches seem to be resolved ..... once more we seem (even on dial up) to be really flying.

I for one sure appreciate the improvement and the efforts made to cure the snags. Sincere thanks.

Outa interest ..... I have some snags also still on PN ...... tho much has been down to server things i can't alter .... if you have a minute tho .... be more than interested to know what your remedies involved, so I might learn. I still run 2.2.7 and see you have been on 2.3.0 for a while ..... but leaving that aside .. as i say ... would much appreciate a heads up if possible, maybe a PM??

Chris

Shootin' Buddy
May 12, 2003, 09:18 PM
You'd think we're doing better, until you realize that all the people trying to vote "worse" haven't been able to log on yet. ;)

Buddy

sm
May 12, 2003, 09:25 PM
Seems better.
Derek, don't tell me the "gremlin bell" idea worked ;)

Thanks to all whom had a hand in getting things fixed.

Larry Ashcraft
May 13, 2003, 11:44 AM
It was working well for me yesterday, now this morning I'm having to use anonymizer to get on again.

Otherwise, it seems to be running very well.

Jason Demond
May 13, 2003, 07:07 PM
It's good here!:)

Outrigger
May 13, 2003, 07:09 PM
i'm on 45k dial-up and it's always been just fine. just goes to show...

Black_Talon
May 14, 2003, 10:17 PM
Aaah, finally!

Everything's running full speed ahead now.

Sven
May 14, 2003, 10:37 PM
300 baud and we're doing fine. Are there any other threads out there? This is the only one I've read today.

If you enjoyed reading about "How is the board performing?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!