Holster for Ruger MkII 4" bbl.

PDA

billybob
September 16, 2006, 06:52 PM
I'd like to find a holster, preferably Cordura, for one of the MkII Ruger .22 pistols. Really nice would be a vertical carry shoulder for woods walking. The pistol is rather heavy for a belt holster. The 4" bbl needs a fairly shallow holster as that stubby barrel is really short.
Nothing really fancy needed. Just a holster that would make for a plinking carry.

:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for Ruger MkII 4" bbl." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BEARMAN
September 16, 2006, 10:54 PM
GOTO www.cabelas.com then goto "hunting" then hunting accessories then belts and holsters. Or goto www.uncle-mikes.com I would think if you feel a .22 MK II pistol is too heavy for your belt, you will probably find it too heavy for you neck and other side armpit. But maybe not. Some designs attach to your belt and are also supported by the shoulder rig ,so it might not be so bad.

hexidismal
September 16, 2006, 11:37 PM
MK II too heavy for your belt ? Wow .. sometimes I carry both the P345 and the PT99 on my belt together :cool: For a vertical though, cheap and with nothing fancy about it, I'd probably go with this Uncle Mike's one.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/44116-10935-2115.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for Ruger MkII 4" bbl." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!