How Much Do T/C Renegades Cost?

PDA

Kestrel
September 17, 2006, 12:00 AM
I can't find any place around here that has them. Is there an online site that sells them? Anyone know approximately how much they run?

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "How Much Do T/C Renegades Cost?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sundance44s
September 17, 2006, 02:26 PM
I`d say check Dixiegunworks.com or call them they are haveing a nice sale right now on side lock rifles ..Just got an order last week from them with a sale papper in the box .. some of the sale rifles are over 100 bucks off ! .. didn`t see a T/C renagade but i beleive they sell them . Anyway it would be a good source to start ..hope this helps ya .. i have a renagade myself not a bad choice for a plain jane rifle .. Lymans are good too . i have one of them also . Both will last ya as long as ya need very dependable rifles . 54 cal is my choice for takeing deer with round balls .

Kestrel
September 17, 2006, 04:39 PM
sundance,

Thanks for the info. I'll try calling them tomorrow.

Starter52
September 17, 2006, 06:39 PM
There is a store in Maine about 15 miles from the Thompson/Center factory in Rochester, NH. They usually have used Renegades listed on their website under "Used Guns". Here's the address:

www.ktp.com Kittery Trading Post

Check their site for the price on a used Renegade. Add about 35% to get the price of a new one.

If you enjoyed reading about "How Much Do T/C Renegades Cost?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!