It's good to be here.

PDA

anubis
September 20, 2006, 12:15 AM
I've been reading past posting and I am amazed at the large amount of knowledge and know how. I am learning many things. I have a Bersa Thunder .380. I'm looking for an extended barrel for it. Does anyone know if and where I may obtain one ?

If you enjoyed reading about "It's good to be here." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ChuckB
September 20, 2006, 12:58 AM
First, welcome to THR. Second- why do you want an extended barrel? It won't make the gun any more accurate, but may give a bit more velocity to the bullet. I haven't heard of any available. Try www.bersatalk.com.

Chuck

10-Ring
September 20, 2006, 01:33 AM
Don't know much about Bersas, I just wanted to welcome you aboard ;)

Welcome! :D

Snowdog
September 20, 2006, 03:38 AM
Yes, welcome!
You're not a noncorporeal semi-ascended evil ancient, are ya? No? Sorry, I suppose I've been watching too much television lately. :D

You'll learn a lot from the knowledgeable folks here and I'm sure you'll contribute some yourself.

Happy to meet ya.

Autolycus
September 20, 2006, 04:03 AM
Welcome. This is fast becoming my favorite board on the internet.

anubis
September 20, 2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you all very much. I will pass on as much knowledge as I can also.

knoxx45
September 20, 2006, 10:02 PM
glad to have you aboard.

As to your question, I dont know of any, but I'm not a Bersa expert... Far from it.

If you enjoyed reading about "It's good to be here." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!