Just bought a SIGPRO 2009

PDA

Lucky 7
September 23, 2006, 02:49 PM
Got back from the Jax gunshow with even less money than I have to spend. Bought a LNIB 2009 with night sights, 1 10 rd and two 15 rd mags, a case and the HUGE spare grip. Paid $475 for the gun. Taxes and transfer fees to and fro brought the cost to $538.25.

It's going to be my CCW piece as soon as I find good leather and some more mags. Anyone have a line on where I could get either or both?

How well did I do (or not do)? I passed up on a S&W 19-3 snubbie for $375 and hoped I did the right thing. Next weekend look for a range report.

Regards and Semper Fi!
-L7

If you enjoyed reading about "Just bought a SIGPRO 2009" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Marshall
September 23, 2006, 03:58 PM
Congrats on the Sig, I'm sure you'll like it! :)

I would have been real hard pressed not to have bought the 19-3 instead through.

SAG0282
September 24, 2006, 12:25 AM
Congrats, this weapon will serve you VERY well. I am carrying mine as I type in a CompTac Gurkha, and highly recommend this holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just bought a SIGPRO 2009" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!