Anybody use www.the-armory.com?

PDA

Country Boy
May 13, 2003, 11:21 AM
I'm looking at buying some ammunition online, and I was wondering if anybody has used www.the-armory (dot) com?

I'm looking for 500 rounds of UMC .45 230gr FMJ. With shipping, I can get it from www.cheaperthandirt.com for $105.89, but they are sold out. The same stuff, with shipping, would cost me $106.26 from www.the-armory (dot) com. (They have .45 for $89.95/500).

So, anybody have any experience with these guys??

[edit: sorry about funny lookin' way I typed the website. stupid filters at work.]

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody use www.the-armory.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
foghornl
May 13, 2003, 11:28 AM
What company are yopur referring to? My web browser can't find "the- " your link references?

Might try these sites:
www.ammoman.com
www.Tapco.com
www.SouthernOhioGun.com

I am sure there are a bunch more, but those are some that come to mind.

Don Gwinn
May 13, 2003, 12:04 PM
He is linking to www.the-armory.com
The links above only have www.the-armory since he wrote out "(dot)com."

If you use the first link I provided, the page will come up.

Country Boy
May 13, 2003, 12:43 PM
Thanks Don. The computer filters at the school won't allow websites with certain keywords, so I tried my best to get around it. Thanks for typing that link.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody use www.the-armory.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!