Auction Was a Success!

PDA

Leatherneck
May 13, 2003, 11:42 AM
Hey, you guys: the auction was great for gunnies:http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20807
I got an M1 carbine with collapsible stock for $175, which I thought was a pretty good deal, and an M-1 Garand in very good condition for $400. The Garand was a fair buy, IMO, considering its excellent condition. It turns out that Leatherneck and our Bro' Poodleshooter were bidding against each other, and I had set my limit $25 higher than he did. Sorry 'bout that, Poodle...I'll let you shoot it after I get it zeroed, OK?:D

Also got several excellent deals on assorted ammo lots from a collector's estate. I'll be posting the excess in the appropriate forum soon.

TC
TFL Survivor

If you enjoyed reading about "Auction Was a Success!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Auction Was a Success!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!