Benelli Mag extension

PDA

The Deer Hunter
September 23, 2006, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know where i could get a mag extension for my M1-S90?

I have a 28" barrel and im looking for the biggest extension i can get.

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli Mag extension" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SigfanUSAF
September 23, 2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23213&title=SHOTGUN+MAGAZINE+TUBE+EXTENSION+KIT

There may be more, but thats all I could find.

The Deer Hunter
September 23, 2006, 09:48 PM
I cant figure out why they are so expencive.

I could probably have someone in the metal fab. shop/ machine shop in my school make one for me.

SigfanUSAF
September 23, 2006, 10:12 PM
Are you going bowling pin shooting? Serious home defense?
All in all, it's a lot cheaper to buy an older 1100 and go crazy with it. A +5 extension for the Remington will run you about $45, plus the variety of accessories is definately more on the 1100s side than the Benellis. Plus, I'd feel a lot less pain if my 1100 hit the deck at a shoot. Something to consider.

Hoser
September 24, 2006, 11:38 AM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=222671

Short of a gunsmith making one from tube stock, this is as big as they get.

The Deer Hunter
September 25, 2006, 07:43 PM
o snaP!

Thanks

hksw
September 25, 2006, 08:30 PM
The long mag shown is the OE one used for the M1Super90 Practical which I think has been discontinued. Increased capacity to 9+1 with 2". You might still be able to find one floating around, not sure if Benelli sells them anymore. The best thing about the OE Benelli mags is that they have that stepped ring that the barrel/mag clamp attaches to and prevents it from sliding forward under recoil, a problem with some smooth surfaced extended aftermarket mags.

The Practical mag is still sold overseas, though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli Mag extension" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!