How to CCW with Hi-Point

PDA

History Prof
September 25, 2006, 12:20 AM
Disguise it and carry it in plain sight!
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m151/history_prof/HPDRILL.jpg

:D :D :D

If you enjoyed reading about "How to CCW with Hi-Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
vesmcd
September 25, 2006, 12:59 AM
Oh, now you went an' done it!!Get ready for the onslaute of indignant Hi-Point fans.

Harry Paget Flashman
September 25, 2006, 01:04 AM
It would be better disguised as a hot glue gun.

Brass Fetcher
September 25, 2006, 01:07 AM
Put a cord on it - instant Nintendo gun.

Templar223
September 25, 2006, 03:17 PM
Put a rope on the gun and it becomes a boat anchor.

John

Mornard
September 25, 2006, 03:40 PM
oh my! funny as hell and laughing my aass offf:D

MCgunner
September 25, 2006, 04:01 PM
I was going to respond that your title should be "Why to CCW with a Hi-Point" until I opened the thread and spilled my coffee. :D

Javelin Man
September 25, 2006, 11:02 PM
Now that's funny! It would take a larger chuck than that to make my Hi-Point .45 look like an 18 volt cordless drill, though.

DeWalt, move over! I drillin' a .45 caliber hole through that board!

Mooseman
September 25, 2006, 11:14 PM
I love my Hi-Point 45 but it's too big to pass for a drill, I say paint it blue and call it a caulk gun.:D

EdLaver
September 25, 2006, 11:38 PM
Now that was seriously funny:D Had to be the laugh of the night for me...HAHAHAHAHA! Wheeew!

History Prof
September 26, 2006, 12:05 AM
Glad y'all thought it was funny. I gotta give credit where it is due. The lousy photoshop is mine, but the idea came from post #27 in this thread (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=221464&page=2), made by someone whose user name is dleong.

:D :D :D

Edit for spelling errors

Green Lantern
September 26, 2006, 12:58 AM
Well, I was thinking -

"Okay. I thought Hi-Points were pretty well 'Saturday Night Specials' in the worst use of the term. But well, maybe not? Maybe it just has a bad rap? Maybe I should click on this thread and educate myself!"

Okay, not the learning experience I was expecting, but after a rough day I'll take a good laugh instead! :D

weregunner
September 27, 2006, 01:06 AM
Is this a case of not feeding the drolls?:scrutiny: Humor that is.:uhoh: :banghead: :neener: Is any of this getting across to ya boy? I say, I say,yuck it up boy. Lifes to short to take this seriously. Leghorn fog:D gy exits stage left. If I'm depressed does that mean I have a Lowpoint pistol?

If you enjoyed reading about "How to CCW with Hi-Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!