Winchester shotgun heat shield?

PDA

Carl
September 25, 2006, 07:12 PM
The other day I went with some friends to Cabela's, and had my eye on a certain type of shotgun to purchase. Being a historical kind of lover when it comes to guns, the ideal pump shotgun I wanted was none other than the famous Winchester model 12.

Well, my wish came true, and I finally have one. The reason I made this thread though, is that I would like a heat shield for it, you know, one that also could have a bayonet lug at the end. My concern though is that all the model 12's that I see with the heat shield are all of the riot gun/trench gun types, with short barrels and such. Well, the one I bought has a 30 inch barrel, and I'm not really sure if I can even find a heat shield for such a long barrel. Anyone know where they might be?

If you enjoyed reading about "Winchester shotgun heat shield?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Winchester shotgun heat shield?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!