About what price should I expect to pay for a S&W Model 1000?

PDA

mickpi
September 26, 2006, 03:13 PM
Just checking to see if anyone knows about what I could expect to pay for a S&W 12 gauge Model 1000 shotgun?

I have a friend that wants to sell it and it looks to be in good condition. He doesn't know what to ask and I don't know what to tell him.

Thanks for any help!

Mick :confused: :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "About what price should I expect to pay for a S&W Model 1000?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fred Fuller
September 26, 2006, 05:12 PM
There are several listed for sale on the auction sites (GunBroker, GunsAmerica etc). Lowest price/ask seems about $250 from a quick look, ranging higher depending on grade and condition. Check the auctions and see what you can work out...

lpl/nc

CZguy
September 28, 2006, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't go above $250.00 unless it has a barrel with all four chokes.

Many people won't agree with me but I think these shotguns built by HOWA in the eighties are as good as a Remington. They sell for several hundred less though. I think they are a good value for the money.

lev83
October 30, 2006, 06:20 PM
Hard to locate most of the time but the few I have come across have ranged from $250 to $500 depending upon what barrell/choke combinations and the overall condition of the gun. These are very nice and well built shotguns.

If you enjoyed reading about "About what price should I expect to pay for a S&W Model 1000?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!