The End of RKBA?

PDA

PythonFan
September 27, 2006, 08:25 PM
I am far from a conspiracy theorist, but the more I read and research, the more it seems that the "powers that be" are trying to move us into a "New World Order" and that the next step that they are trying to take is to set up a "North American Union". They have been slowly moving us in that direction for awhile one small chip at a time. It sure seems like the reason that NAFTA exists, the reason Bush REFUSES to close the border, the implementation of the Trans Texas Corridor, his father's "New World Order" speech, POTUS membership in Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group etc etc.

One of the first things that they will need to succeed is to take away our RKBA, which they have pretty successfully done in Europe. It seems that what happened with the EU is what the powers that be have in mind for us here. Any thoughts on this stuff? I hope I am just paranoid, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. How much longer do you give the COTUS and BOR before they get usurped by the "super government"? Or am I crazy?

If you enjoyed reading about "The End of RKBA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gord
September 27, 2006, 08:37 PM
If they try, it's gonna hurt.

Americans won't "go gently into that good night" - at least, some won't. Whether or not "some" will be enough to prevent our becoming a new Britain remains to be seen, but speculating on it is, well, speculation.

scottgun
September 27, 2006, 08:45 PM
Try it. I won't give up with out a fight. I hold my freedoms dear, and don't have much to lose, I would gladly die a free man instead of living under tyranny.

Isn't this what we all prepare for. I would gladly die standing on my feet, insted of living on my knees.

This might sound like the words of a keyboard commando, but I put my principles above practicality and back up my words.

Molon Labe.

geekWithA.45
September 27, 2006, 08:47 PM
Beware the hall of mist and mirrors that is conspiracy theory, lest you become lost and never emerge.

It is, however, good training grounds for critical thought, and sometimes, just sometimes, there's something to it.

RKBA ends when the last armed citizens play skeet with j-dams, and not a moment before.

Art Eatman
September 27, 2006, 08:48 PM
OT

If you enjoyed reading about "The End of RKBA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!