Only 230.00 more dollars.

PDA

flip180
September 29, 2006, 06:10 PM
I posted a topic about helping me choose a new fun gun. It was a poll listing an AO M1 Carbine and a Tompson Auto-Ordinance M1. I've decided on neither. I'm going to ad an AR to my stable instead. On www.title2.com they have Stag complete uppers and lowers for 710.00 shipped for both. I just got my back pay for my raise that was due back in May which gave me 480.00 to play with. I also have a 250.00 quarterly retention bonus comming up next month. That should put me over the top. I already have an M1A Scout with a black synthetic stock in my safe and the Stag AR will be a nice addition to that rifle. I'm looking forward to getting the AR and reaquainting myself with that platform again. Now, if I could just get my Sar-1 back:banghead: .

Flip.

If you enjoyed reading about "Only 230.00 more dollars." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Only 230.00 more dollars." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!