Is Michael Jackson Pro-Gun?

PDA

DerringerUser
September 30, 2006, 12:00 AM
Although im probably wrong, his lyrics sort of hint that way. Heres (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4mfQn3pYwKM) the link to his video (watch the ending especially).

Heres the lyrics:

As He Came Into The Window
It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo
He Came Into Her Apartment
He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet
She Ran Underneath The Table
He Could See She Was Unable
So She Ran Into The Bedroom
She Was Struck Down, It Was Her Doom

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK, Annie
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK, Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Annie?

(Annie Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(There's A Sign In The Window)
(That He Struck You - A Crescendo Annie)
(He Came Into Your Apartment)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(Then You Ran Into The Bedroom)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By -v A Smooth Criminal

So They Came Into The Outway
It Was Sunday - What A Black Day
Mouth To Mouth Resus - Citation
Sounding Heartbeats - Intimidations

Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK?
Are You OK Annie?
Annie Are You OK?
So, Annie Are You OK
Are You OK Annie?

(Annie Are You OK?)
(Will You Tell Us That You're OK?)
(He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom)

(Annie Are You OK?)
(So, Annie Are You OK?)
(Are You OK Annie?)
(You've Been Hit By)
(You've Been Struck By -
A Smooth Criminal)

Okay, I Want Everybody To Clear The Area Right Now!

Aaow!
(Annie Are You OK?)
I Don't Know!
(Will You Tell Us, That You're OK?)
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
I Don't Know!
(Left Bloodstains On The Carpet)
I Don't Know Why Baby!
I Don't Know!
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom - Annie!)
(Annie Are You OK?)
Dad Gone It - Baby!
(Will You Tell Us, That You're OK?)
Dad Gone It - Baby!
Dad Gone It - Baby!
Hoo! Hoo!
Dad Gone It!
(Left Bloodstains On The Carpet)
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Dad Gone It!
(You Were Struck Down)
(It Was Your Doom-Annie!)
Aaow!!!

http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael%20Jackson%20Lyrics/Smooth%20Criminal%20Lyrics.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Michael Jackson Pro-Gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
beerslurpy
September 30, 2006, 12:26 AM
Political? No.
Gun related? Barely.
Posting copyrighted material? Yes.
Art gonna lock it? Sho nuff.

Car Knocker
September 30, 2006, 12:30 AM
Who cares what Michael Jackson thinks about anything?

IBTL

DerringerUser
September 30, 2006, 01:14 AM
Political? No.
Gun related? Barely.
Posting copyrighted material? Yes.
Art gonna lock it? Sho nuff.

I posted the link. Isnt WBMing not allowed on these forums? If it already isnt, it should be.

I will remove it on admin request.

Shweboner
September 30, 2006, 01:24 AM
Is Michael Jackson Pro-Gun?

I hope not! :uhoh:

Autolycus
September 30, 2006, 03:34 AM
Shweboner:

Why? We need every progun celebrity we can get. Michael Jackson has not been found guilty of anything in a court of law so he is not a criminal.

SolaScriptura139
September 30, 2006, 03:46 AM
I hope not!

Don't we here at THR strive to get everyone in America to be pro-gun? Just because Michael Jackson is viewed as loony doesn't mean that he shouldn't be pro-gun.

Don't Tread On Me
September 30, 2006, 07:31 AM
Why is it that this community insists on finding pro-gun celebrities and allies in hollywood or tv?

That's bizarre. Who cares if they are famous and like guns. I can understand finding a COUPLE of them to be spokespeople for the cause...but that's about it.

The only groups who use celebrity status to try and promote their sick and twisted agendas are the Anti-gunners and the Scientologists.

I'll leave my point right there.

razorburn
September 30, 2006, 07:35 AM
Where does he mention guns in that?

mike101
September 30, 2006, 08:13 AM
Neither was O.J.. Just goes to show that the legal system is all about winning, and not at all about justice. Not being found guilty has nothing to do with their being innocent. Wacko Jacko usually settles these matters out of court by coughing up lots of loot.

He's mental, and shouldn't be able to own a gun. Tecumsah, do you really want a wacko, child molesting pervert to champion our cause?

Anyway, I would be shocked if a fruitcake like him was pro RKBA.

Don't Tread On Me, I agree, usually. I don't generally give a damn what anyone from Hollywood has to say about anything. Unfortunately, they get all the attention in this country, and the weak-minded tend to jump on their bandwagon. We might as well be happy when one of them speaks up for us, for a change. I don't think, however, that this is what Jackson was doing.

Manedwolf
September 30, 2006, 08:48 AM
Pedophiles are one of the reasons Americans need to be able to HAVE guns. :barf:

lee n. field
September 30, 2006, 09:20 AM
Who cares what Michael Jackson thinks about anything?

Ditto. Don't care. MJ eccentricities and legal troubles are a distraction. Every time he's front and center for days in the nooz, I wonder what it is that the folks who fuss over him don't want us paying attention to.

Excuse me. I need to make myself a new tinfoil hat. This one's too tight.:scrutiny:

silverlance
September 30, 2006, 11:37 AM
OJ imho was a smoke bomb for the then mass genocide in Rwanda between the ethnic Hutus and Tutsis.

MJ was a smoke bomb to make us forget Iraq.

Molon Labe
September 30, 2006, 12:33 PM
Michael who?

geekWithA.45
September 30, 2006, 12:55 PM
The opinion of a mentally unstable, inexplicably popular person is relevant how?

Autolycus
September 30, 2006, 01:40 PM
MikeBurk101

Can you prove that he is a pedophile and a child molester? Cause I dont believe he was convicted. So that would mean he is innocent. Until he has a conviction you should not call him one.

mike101
September 30, 2006, 02:06 PM
Like I said, neither was OJ (convicted). Do you think he is innocent, too? When Michael Jackson has the whole world thinking he likes little boys, it's probably because he likes little boys. Where there is this much smoke, there is bound to be fire. I believe it was ten million he shelled out to make things go away the last time. Innocent people don't spend ten million to shut people up.

tellner
September 30, 2006, 02:43 PM
He exhausted the hospitality of the emir and is no longer living there. Even Arab hospitality is strained when a middle-aged man dresses up as a woman in public.

tube_ee
September 30, 2006, 02:47 PM
Like I said, neither was OJ (convicted). Do you think he is innocent, too?

I don't know, and neither does anyone else. The LAPD FUBAR'd that investigation so badly, the Easter Bunny could have been the killer, and you'd never know for sure. That's why we have trials, you know... so we only punish people we know are guilty. Hey, I (some random guy on the internet) think you did it. Does that make you guilty??

When Michael Jackson has the whole world thinking he likes little boys, it's probably because he likes little boys. Where there is this much smoke, there is bound to be fire. I believe it was ten million he shelled out to make things go away the last time. Innocent people don't spend ten million to shut people up.

Yes, in fact, they do. It happens all the time. Which doesn't make that the case here. And as a parent, if I thought you molested my child, there's no amount of money in the world that'll shut me up. The parents who took the money are in a terrible moral position. Either they blackmailed an innocent man, or, if he did it, they sold their kids.

As to his opinion about guns, who cares? He's in no position of power. His opinion is as important as mine. I assume that he doesn't care about my opinion, and I don't care about his.

--Shannon

mike101
September 30, 2006, 03:25 PM
Give me one example of an innocent person or entity shelling out 10 million to shut someone up. And, unfortunately, some people do sell their kids, if there's enough in it for them.

I don't care what he thinks about guns either, because he is a flaming pervert.

Don Gwinn
September 30, 2006, 03:26 PM
Geek, don't be shy. When something is way off topic, feel free to close it if we're not around.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Michael Jackson Pro-Gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!