dpms

PDA

red_cedar
May 14, 2003, 09:03 AM
Hoping you guys could help out here.
Getting ready to buy a AR.308
Leaning heavily towards the dpms ( cost and reviews ). Armalite has a better warranty than dpms.Is that an issue that I should be concerned about? Its my first AR purchase, possibly my only one. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "dpms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Badger Arms
May 14, 2003, 01:18 PM
What reviews?? I've been looking for this gun since I saw it on their web site. Where did you see a review? Main thing I wanted to know was what type of magazine they took.

jem375
May 14, 2003, 01:28 PM
Badger..........some police department had a range review on the 308 and it was very favorable........www.ar15.com and look under industry.............it's the first post on the site, and the PD is in Indiana.......good review..........

red_cedar
May 14, 2003, 04:31 PM
Its a non issue now, already ordered one ( dpms ), but thank you all whom have contributed in one form or another.

jem375
May 14, 2003, 06:47 PM
good for you, have been out to their plant twice.........

If you enjoyed reading about "dpms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!