Gas Trap Early Plate/M1

PDA

eclancy
October 3, 2006, 12:56 PM
Gentlemen,
I will be leaving a number of sites that I post to. If you wish to still get my Junk Garand Data please email so you will know where I will be posting. Just put in subject line Where. This file is of an Ordnance Plate used to show updates on the M1 Garand and its parts. I must keep the files I post small. The larger email file will show up much better at about 250k. If you need a better copy just let me know and I will email you the larger file. You will see one part that is not in the Gas plug area and is not on the Standard M1 Garand. Lets see if you can find it and let us know which part it is. Have fun.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/eclancy/9083abc.jpg

Warning, before you go to my sites lower your volume as the opening page contains a sound file which has a loading and firing of the M1 Garand. So if you're at work or home it may be wise to check your volume control.

garandm1rifle@rcn.com
Gentlemen you know what to do. Not going to well, sorry about that. TIA

Thanks again
Clancy
Looking for Sponsors
NRA Life Endowment
NRA Training Counselor
NRA Instructor
FSS 90% / BW X Speed Div by 1000 = PF
THA 63

If you enjoyed reading about "Gas Trap Early Plate/M1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gas Trap Early Plate/M1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!