Interarms scope info?

PDA

chazz1975
October 3, 2006, 06:12 PM
I just bought a savage 110fp at one of my local gunshops. Nice rifle sitting on the used rack, and it has an Interarms Electro-point 3x9x40 wide view scope on it. Anyone ever messed/played with/used or even heard of one of these? It uses a Mercury type camera battery, so I'm guessing its a few years old at least because the Mercury batteries aren't made anymore. Any help or links on info would be greatly appreciated.

Charley

If you enjoyed reading about "Interarms scope info?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BigBob
November 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
Hello,
I just picked on up on E-Bay, Original 1.4v. Batteries are not made anymore. But I like the scope as it is so far. Nice small dot and it's clear. If you don't like it I would buy it. I have to do some research on aftermarket Batteries to see if they make somthing for replacements.

Thanks, Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "Interarms scope info?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!