tactical taylor

PDA

rero360
October 4, 2006, 05:31 PM
Hello everyone, I haven't been on really in a number of months, spent some time down in AL reclassing to 31B combat MP, and went straight from there to Fort Dix for mob, I am currently still in NJ, looking at leaving for the great Iraqi capital at the end of the month.

When I first got here, the majority of the unit was allready here and had recieved much of their issued gear, and honestly it didn't look all that great to me, a million times better than the old stuff but not that great. Plus there was talk that we would not be recieving anything so myself and a number of others who showed up late ordered our gear through tactical taylor, and I must say that their gear is by far the best I've seen anywheres, I purchaced both the pouches for the SAW and the M4, because there is a chance that I might get promoted, the gear has gone through a bit of rough training and rough treatment and still looks like I just pulled it out of the box.

the company's customer care is top notch and very friendly. I highly recomend their gear to anyone who is in need for suck equipment.

If you enjoyed reading about "tactical taylor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Car Knocker
October 4, 2006, 11:46 PM
These folks? http://www.tacticaltailor.com/

rero360
October 5, 2006, 06:40 PM
that is indeed them, my spelling is terrible I know, slowly improving though, and I'll try to give a review of the equipment at the conclusion of my tour.

If you enjoyed reading about "tactical taylor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!