Ammo in AT&T commercial?

PDA

Nightfall
May 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
Weird question here... anyway, anybody on the off-hand chance happen to see the new AT&T commercial about "Talk is Good"? Where there is a song playing, with different images with words like "Homeland Security?", or "Peace?" imposed over them as subjects to talk about... well in between these still images is flashes of a few others, and one of them is a picture of ammunition, looked like mostly larger handgun rounds.

At least I think that's what I saw.

So am I starting to see ammunition in hallucinations, or did I really see this? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo in AT&T commercial?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darrin
May 14, 2003, 07:33 PM
You know, LSD and guns really don't mix. ;)

To be honest, I don't really watch TV so I can't answer your question.

Hey, part of your hallucinations, did you see any nekkid women with AR-15s? :D :rolleyes:

SquirrelNuts
May 14, 2003, 08:21 PM
Never saw the ad, but "like Ma Bell, I've got the ill communication." Maybe that's what they are going for?

-SquirrelNuts

David Park
May 15, 2003, 02:07 AM
You were not hallucinating, I've seen the same commercial. I have no idea what the "message" is supposed to be. It's probably just meant to grab your attention. (Looks like it works.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo in AT&T commercial?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!