Traveling to Missouri

PDA

Deadheadted37
October 5, 2006, 11:43 AM
In a few weeks I will be traveling to Missouri to go shooting and was wondering if there where any issues I should be concerned with?

I will be bringing a 9mm auto and a Rem. 870.

Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "Traveling to Missouri" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
watman
October 5, 2006, 11:45 AM
No Silencers! Otherwise its pretty open, someone I'm sure could give you specifics on carry and such.

Justin W.

the naked prophet
October 5, 2006, 11:54 AM
Missouri honors any carry permit from any state. You can carry concealed in your car, with or without a permit. If you accidentally go into one of the prohibited no-carry locations, it's not a crime as long as you don't refuse to leave if someone sees it. There's no laws limiting magazine capacity, caliber, or anything. A pretty good state. We just need to get rid of the Permit to Acquire and get our Castle Doctrine law passed and we'll be pretty good.

mogunner
October 5, 2006, 01:46 PM
+! on what the nakedProphet said. Concur, we need to get rid of the permit to acquire and pass a Castle Doctrine law here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Traveling to Missouri" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!