Beer

PDA

CB900F
May 14, 2003, 10:12 PM
Fella's;

I see from Jokerman's weloming thread, that we need to have a serious discussion about beer. The poor thing stated that he drinks Colt .45 beer (I used to know it as malt liquer, but things may have changed).

As this is The High Road, it would be incumbent not to nominate Wudbowser as the best in any category except 'worst beer'.

And with that outta the way:

Best nationallly marketed brew:
This is open as far as I'm concerned, I gave up on 'em years ago.

Best regional beer:
The best region right now is Oregon. There are so many fine little breweries in that state these days, it's amazing. Rogue, Widmere Bros., Weinhard's, I could go on. In any case, my nomination is Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale. Excellent stuff.

Best Micro Brew. Marketing area limit to one state (except Rhode Island & Delaware)
I'll put up Sleeping Giant Brewing Co's Scottish Ale. It's dark as stout & smooth as silk.

Best Canadian: Moosehead

Best Foriegn: Binding Brau, Frankfort Germany

Best Asian: Open catagory

Worst Beer: Wudbowser, you know what I mean. Snrk!

Have at it guys & may the best beers be told of!
900F

If you enjoyed reading about "Beer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tamara
May 14, 2003, 10:17 PM
OT. Closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!