booooooo this show...

PDA

SkaerE
May 14, 2003, 10:25 PM
you know, i normally like Law and Order. I find it amusing and entertaining.

until they go all anti on me.

making any owner of either an "assault weapon" or "sniper rifle" an instant bad guy.

it blows.

If you enjoyed reading about "booooooo this show..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SquirrelNuts
May 14, 2003, 10:30 PM
They are in New York, so what do you expect?

-SquirrelNuts

chaim
May 14, 2003, 10:48 PM
This one is supposed to be loosely based on the "DC Sniper" situation. I was kinda hoping they would protray the harrassment of innocent, law abiding gun owners. When the good guys found someone who knew one of the killed and owned a gun they assumed (and the writers set it up for us to assume) that he was the killer. To top it off the guy knew his rights and asserted them (horrid). I was then strongly hoping they'd do the right thing, but no, the guy that we were led to assume was the BG (the "authorities' " first theory of who the killer was) turned out to at least be very involved. Arrrgh. I guess we are all potential or future murderers if we own guns and care about the Constitution.:fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "booooooo this show..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!