Anyone know where I can buy a.....

PDA

SuperiorMarksman_18
October 6, 2006, 05:45 PM
folding stock and pistol grip for a MAK 90?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know where I can buy a....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hanzo581
October 6, 2006, 06:10 PM
not that this helps but where do you shoot at in Va Beach?

SuperiorMarksman_18
October 6, 2006, 08:49 PM
A&P range off Lynnhaven. Or I shoot on the Eastern Shore

MisterPX
October 6, 2006, 11:28 PM
PLaces like KVAR, and such have them. IF you've still got teh thumbhole stock on there, keep in mind you'll also need the 922 conversion parts to legally install the stock.

soul_rapier
October 6, 2006, 11:44 PM
http://www.gunaccessories.com/AK47/index.asp looks like a nice shock

Hanzo581
October 7, 2006, 03:27 AM
ah thats cool, I go to the Lynnhaven shooting range myself

MatthewVanitas
October 7, 2006, 04:23 AM
Why the "..." in the title? If you put Mak-90 in the title, more MAK-90 owners would read this thread, and anyone in the future running a "Titles Only" search on Mak-90 would find your thread.

The whole "what do you think of..." teaser title is rather silly, so says I. Nothing personal, just had to vent.

I see no reason to make the title as clear as humanly possible. Choice is yours,

-MV

SuperiorMarksman_18
October 7, 2006, 05:40 AM
"keep in mind you'll also need the 922 conversion parts to legally install the stock."

So if I wanted to put a pistol grip and folding stock on my gun, the parts would have to be American or the ATF would consider it an illegal foreign assault weapon? That definately tops my list of stupid laws.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know where I can buy a....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!