Upstate SC SWAT exhibition on Sat. 18th

PDA

rebbryan
May 15, 2003, 12:49 AM
just thought i'd let everyone near or in the upstate know that they're having a SWAT "exhibition" at the Pauline range. ESPN is supposed to be there taping it and possibly air it, but it's not for sure. they tried to get LAPD out but i don't think it worked out, but there's supposed to be a lot of depts there. i'm not sure about the time, I'll find out tomorrow if anyone's interested. I'm goin, tryin to get some more to go but everyone's either on vacation or hasn't returned for iraq yet so dunno how many. they mentioned it in the paper a while back but i haven't seen anything since so don't think the general public'll know about it or be there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Upstate SC SWAT exhibition on Sat. 18th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Upstate SC SWAT exhibition on Sat. 18th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!