These stupid kids keep...

PDA

LkWinnipesaukee
October 7, 2006, 10:05 PM
Smashing our pumpkins while we're away. It's really making me mad. I think I might know who it is. Any advice on how to handle the problem?

If you enjoyed reading about "These stupid kids keep..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PlayboyPenguin
October 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
man, I hope this thread does not in any way become "gun related".

Rembrandt
October 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
Trail camera or a video cam.....

HighVelocity
October 7, 2006, 10:08 PM
Go buy a game camera and catch'em in the act. Then you can show the pics to whomever (cops, parents, etc).

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/scoutingcameras.html?gclid=CJbhgvOj6IcCFSVNVAodNQ3a3A

JohnKSa
October 7, 2006, 10:11 PM
Video Camera

rbernie
October 7, 2006, 10:12 PM
We had that problem once. I solved it with a variation of the 'flaming bag of crap' trick.

:evil:

LkWinnipesaukee
October 7, 2006, 10:16 PM
I guess I'll figure out a way to set up a camera to watch over the pumpkins. I think I know who did it. He the classic loser who lives up the street from me, and his pumpkins are the only ones that arent in the street. People obviously have nothing better to do...

Noone was home so I took the pieces out of the road and put some on the side of his driveway near the road...

BigO01
October 7, 2006, 10:19 PM
If the little pukes are doing this they weren't raised to respect anyones property so their parents wont do anything and the cops are an even bigger waste of your time .

Get a 6 ft 1x4 and cut it down to 6 in long sections and drive some nails through them and lay them among your plants so they drive the nails through their feet as they walk in to destroy your property . They wont admit how it happened to anyone so don't worry about getting in trouble and will be reminded of what happened with every step they take for a week or so .

Wesker
October 7, 2006, 10:24 PM
Oi, teenagers smashing pumpkins. It happens.

I suggest you hide in the bushes with your garden hose :D

But PLEASE tell me you wont invest in some kind of camera to 'protect' your pumpkins. For Halloween. A holiday that comes around every year. You had better buy some of the rarest, most expensive pumpkins in the world to justify getting a fargin' camera, or exerting any other effort.

To quell any would-be TP'ers that will probably come around why not go out and buy a $300 chainsaw and liberate your yard from any vulnerable trees :rolleyes:

DerringerUser
October 7, 2006, 10:34 PM
Aisoft guns, and lots of em.

LkWinnipesaukee
October 7, 2006, 10:40 PM
...Got those :D But i dont know... lol

pat86323
October 7, 2006, 10:43 PM
eh just leave em inside in a window until halloween then put em outside and let the little sucker dispose of them for you....after all the holiday will be over then.

Brian Williams
October 7, 2006, 10:48 PM
Smashing Pumpkins is fun, with a 12 Gauge. That has more on topic that the rest of this thread.

If you enjoyed reading about "These stupid kids keep..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!