Best feeling ever...

PDA

DontBurnMyFlag
October 9, 2006, 09:36 PM
So I went to dicks today to see if they had some el cheapo 7.62x39. Well the guy tells me what kind he has and I say "give me everything you got!" He just looks at me and then turns around to see that I was only talking about 3 boxes of wolf (60 rounds). It was just funny to see his face. I noticed the 3 boxes were all that was left, so I thought of the best way to ask for it. :D I amuse myself easily.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best feeling ever..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
louisdove
October 9, 2006, 10:14 PM
Yes you do.....jk ;)

f4t9r
October 9, 2006, 10:24 PM
i think it would have worked out better if he reaches down and starts putting case after case on the counter.

another person
October 9, 2006, 10:28 PM
hahahahha

I thought it was funny... :D

carterbeauford
October 9, 2006, 11:10 PM
You have a 7.62x39 bolt gun? 60 rounds wouldn't last me very long. About 5 minutes to be exact.

DontBurnMyFlag
October 10, 2006, 03:57 PM
nah, I have an SKS, and I would have bought more ammunition if they had it. But I hate leaving empty handed haha

geekWithA.45
October 10, 2006, 04:31 PM
I know whatcha mean.

Sometimes, I have to provision materials in mass quantities for work.

I'll call up a vendor, determine how many of the thing I need they have, tell them to ship it ALL to me, and then place an order for their next shipment as well.

It's a lot of fun when you can pull it off.

Rezin
October 10, 2006, 04:36 PM
But I hate leaving empty handed haha

Yeah, my wallet flies open in those places too.

EddieCoyle
October 10, 2006, 04:51 PM
...so I thought of the best way to ask for it.

I do something similar at my local shop if I'm buying ammo for my .500. I say,
"I'd like a box of your largest handgun ammo please."

If you enjoyed reading about "Best feeling ever..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!