Different kind of Colt link...

PDA

Steelharp
October 10, 2006, 02:00 AM
Just something I happened across while helping one of my young'uns with some homework...

http://antiquesandthearts.com/archive/colt.htm

Just some interesting trivia...

If you enjoyed reading about "Different kind of Colt link..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DRZinn
October 10, 2006, 09:18 PM
Neither profits nor gun-money guilt fully explain two individuals who shared a strong sense of purpose.Notice the assumption that with profits made from guns, there must have been guilt.

Pathetic.

TexasRifleman
October 10, 2006, 09:59 PM
Notice the assumption that with profits made from guns, there must have been guilt.

Pathetic.

Read up on the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. Same odd belief of a "curse".

The mansion is renowned for its size and lack of a master building plan. According to legend, Sarah Winchester believed the house was haunted by the ghosts of individuals killed by Winchester rifles, and that only continuous construction would appease them. It is located at 525 South Winchester Blvd. in San Jose.

She was obviously crazy, as is anyone else that thinks that where there are guns there must be guilt. As you say, Pathetic.

madmattmd
October 11, 2006, 12:42 PM
Yep, all those guilty families that were able to survive soley on game killed with a firearm. They should have used stones . I'm sure they would have felt much better, although much hungier too. :barf:

Matt

If you enjoyed reading about "Different kind of Colt link..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!