Sig P220R Holster

PDA

Protein anchor
October 11, 2006, 11:15 PM
Hi all! I have a new Sig P220R and would like a standard holster, OWB. I would love a spring clip so I could just pop it on and off without wearing a belt. I know it is a bt heavy, but is there such a thing?

I have an accumold for my 686+...but it requires a belt. I suppose I could start wearing one, but would prefer not to. Thanks, :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P220R Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp_fan
October 11, 2006, 11:57 PM
Both Fobus and Uncle Mikes make polymer holsters with paddles that will fit your 220R. Each should be less than $25.00. I have the uncle mike's version and it is good to go.

--usp_fan

strambo
October 12, 2006, 01:23 AM
FOBUS and Uncle Mikes are a quick easy way to try this carry mode. You won't be carrying without a belt for long. No support. OK to take out the trash or answer the door...need to get a sturdy belt for everything else. "The Wilderness" makes (link)"Instructor" (http://thewilderness.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/3) belts in 1.5" and 1.75" widths that are sturdy, OK for very casual (jeans, etc..) type wear and are $30-$35. A good leather CCW belt will start at $55, but they are worth it.

Protein anchor
October 12, 2006, 10:11 AM
Strambo...sounds good. I will look at those belts. They seem really nice. I just wanted something simple that would not require a belt, but let's face it either the 686+ or the Sig are going to be heavy. Looks like a traditional belt holster is in line for me. USP...I thought about paddle holster...I guess I will go with a belt loop model, I mean if I have to put a belt on anyway...at least it iwll not effect my pant fit. Thanks, :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P220R Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!