Need help finding a thread

PDA

cambeul41
October 12, 2006, 07:51 PM
Fairly recently there was a thread started by a young man who had posted pictures of real guns and himself with a real gun on a gaming forum. The gaming forum membersí reactions were extremely negative.

I would like to send links to both the gaming forum thread and the related THR thread to a sister whose college student son is highly critical of her perceived need for a gun due to fear of a mentally unstable Viet-Vet ex-husband (not the boyís father).

My nephew and his buddies all claim that all she needs is karate. I am interested in her reactions to both forums as to whether her sonís over estimation of his very petite, 50+ motherís potential as a martial artist and his highly negative attitude toward real guns might be at least partially due to his playing of violent video games.

In any case, I am having trouble finding the thread.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding a thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bruce333
October 12, 2006, 09:54 PM
Don't think this matches the descirption you gave, but it's close to the kind of thread you are looking for.

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=223472

MisterPX
October 12, 2006, 10:31 PM
I beleive you're looking for LionKen's post on TFL

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding a thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!