Shooting with the boys

PDA

mephisto
May 15, 2003, 09:31 PM
I really like going out in the desert with my friends and shooting. The best part is when someone buys a new gun. This last weekend we went out with 2 Glocks, 1 Ruger 1 Sig, 1 Steyr 2 S&W wheel guns and 1 SKS and a 303 no4 mkII. The guys with the glocks were really hard on the Steyr( a new guy to them) and just ripped on the Sig and the Ruger. So we did a little shoot off to see which was better. It was the funnest thing I have seen in a while. One of my friends is mister glock. He was so pissed that he shot better with the Steyr he quit shooting the handguns. I like the sig alot. I really was takin bake by the sks, I want one. I own the 303 and the Steyr. I love them both. Oh ya the other glock guy wants a Steyr too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting with the boys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darrin
May 15, 2003, 10:21 PM
I haven't had the experience of shooting with a die-hard glockguy. Would I dare try to compare with a lowly Astra? ;)

Glock on! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting with the boys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!