Pistol & Shotgun Steel Plate Match! 5/18/03 Norco, CA

PDA

Skunkabilly
May 15, 2003, 10:46 PM
OK who wants to help me film Going Tactical 2: Return of the Steel Possum?

This Sunday, May 18th is Shot Gun & Pistol Match. You can shoot either pistol or shotgun or both. If you decide to shoot shotgun Ron asks that you use 6 or 7 1/2 dove and quail loads - 6 is preferred.

More info at www.ssashooter.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Pistol & Shotgun Steel Plate Match! 5/18/03 Norco, CA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wilhelm
May 17, 2003, 11:19 PM
If you had given me a little more notice I would have been there. As it is now Beorn and I had made plans to do something else

Wilhelm

Skunkabilly
May 18, 2003, 02:28 AM
I only found out a few min before I posted that...anyway it turns out I can't make it as something has come up that I cannot miss...oh well next month.

Wilhelm
May 18, 2003, 11:14 AM
Gimme a call and I'll go with you.

Wilhelm

Beorn
May 24, 2003, 06:54 AM
Why do I never find out about these things before now? Skunk, let me know and we'll do this in June!;)

Kevlarman
May 24, 2003, 07:49 AM
Hmm, not like I'm doing anything this weekend anyways. Maybe I'll stop by, even if just to watch.

DOH! Just looked at the first post and it said May 18th! Whoops.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pistol & Shotgun Steel Plate Match! 5/18/03 Norco, CA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!