P11 followed me home from the gunshow

PDA

Devon
October 15, 2006, 08:49 PM
So I went to the gunshow this morning in Perry, Ks. I took with me a JP Sauer & Sohn model 1913 .25 acp and a little cash. I wasn't really looking for anything, really I wasn't. I wandered the isles for an hour or so, visited with people I'd met before and some I'd never met. I found the Firestar M40 that I traded in 2 years ago on a 336 30-30 sitting on a table belonging to the gentleman that I traded it to. I may still call him to try to buy it back from him if he still has it. Then I found a little used KelTec P11 sitting on another table, the fellow traded me even up on it and I spent some of the cash on an extra mag, some ammo, and a holster. It was a good day at the gunshow.

If you enjoyed reading about "P11 followed me home from the gunshow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ditchtiger
October 15, 2006, 09:19 PM
Have a good time with your P11, I have. This would be a perfect gun if it had a 1911 trigger. Maybe we will see a .45 KelTec some day to keep pace with Taurus and Kaur.

SoCalShooter
October 15, 2006, 09:23 PM
Really? You have the same problem I do, orphaned weapons at gun shows and my ffl are always following me home, do you have pictures?

NORTEXED
October 15, 2006, 09:39 PM
I bought a P11 1 1/2 years ago after owning a P32 for a couple of years. It shoots great and is a nice "in-between" carry from the P32 and my Combat Commander. Still light, yet a bit more zip than the 32. I think you'll like it, I am certainly attached to mine.

Pistol
October 16, 2006, 12:08 AM
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

If you want a bunch of KT info.

Fun to shoot if you are used to a little recoil and have a firm grip:rolleyes:

Long time THR reader and KT tinkerer. (is that a word :)?)

pocketgun
October 16, 2006, 12:13 AM
Good day for people buying P-11s - enjoy!

KeysBear
October 16, 2006, 01:57 PM
Owned my P-11 for nearly 4 years now. Nice weight and size for a 9mm. I can't stand the trigger setup but it serves me well anyway. For another Kel-Tec forum try http://www.ktrange.com

Keys

If you enjoyed reading about "P11 followed me home from the gunshow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!