Help: Tactical light for gun without rails

PDA

TJ42
October 16, 2006, 02:56 PM
Does anyone know of a good tactical light that can be mounted on a smaller Glock (e.g. G29) that does not have the rails? Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Help: Tactical light for gun without rails" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TechBrute
October 16, 2006, 03:57 PM
I don't know of any, sorry. I think you're in for an uphill battle since the smaller Glocks are geared to be backup or concealment guns, not generally the type that gets lights put on them.

CountGlockula
October 16, 2006, 11:08 PM
Surefire X200s are the best way to go. Since your Glock doesn't have a rail an adaptor is available.

I use this on my G35: Surefire W111D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/Gregdog/SureFire001.jpg

CountGlockula
October 16, 2006, 11:12 PM
I just check Surefire's site and don't offer one for your G29 model.

I think it's because the length between the trigger guard and barrel tip might be too short.

TechBrute
October 16, 2006, 11:23 PM
I'd give them a call. They have a lot of adapters that aren't on the website.

Glockster35
October 25, 2006, 11:10 PM
You might want to consider one of these

TACTICAL LIGHT MOUNT for GLOCK (http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=22634&title=TACTICAL+LIGHT+MOUNT+for+GLOCK%7e)

Bill Henry
November 10, 2006, 11:04 PM
Have a high cap kimber with a polymer lower. Have heard a lot of negatives about the polymers, but I have experienced none of any consequence UNTIL I wanted to mount a rail on the lower. Going to contact Robby Robar. They the best of the best. Might want to check with him. Has an enormous amount of practical experience that can be utilized in cases like your's and mine!

Any one have an high cap Kimber mags? Trying to buy/trade for a couple of them.:D

Bill Henry

If you enjoyed reading about "Help: Tactical light for gun without rails" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!