Threaded Barrel for PPKS 380.. Where?

PDA

expvideo
October 17, 2006, 05:08 AM
Anyone know where I can find a threaded barrel for a Walther PPK/S in .380? I'm looking for anything, prefferably an inner barrel thread that would look like a normal barrel, and a suppressor that would screw "into" the barrel, rather than "onto".

You know, the basic "Bond Gun" threaded barrel and suppressor. Any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Threaded Barrel for PPKS 380.. Where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
expvideo
October 18, 2006, 09:38 AM
Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Anything? Anybody?

khepri
July 4, 2008, 02:18 PM
Good luck.I tried for over a year.Had a gun smith make two tries but both failed.I need a barrel with 1/2-28 and the stock Walther barrels are less that 1/2".Right now my PPK is going back to be returned to original.

Conqueror
July 4, 2008, 03:56 PM
Contact ADCO Firearms. They can put a thread adapter on most factory barrels. Turnaround seems to run less than 2 weeks most times.

collateral
July 6, 2008, 03:54 PM
+1 for adco. I go there at least once a week, they know their stuff and are quite helpful.

If you enjoyed reading about "Threaded Barrel for PPKS 380.. Where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!