10mm Tripp/Caspian Longslide

PDA

Will Fennell
October 17, 2006, 10:21 AM
This is posted also in the HUNTING forum, but I thought the folks here in the AUTOLOADER section might want to see the handgun used for the hunt.....

10mm Longslide, built on a CASPIAN frame and slide, KART barrel,ect,ect. Smithed by Virgil Tripp, and of course finished with his famous Cobra Chrome on the frame and barrel, and Cobra Coat on the slide.

Ammo was Doubletap 10mm 200gr XTP. This load is VERY accurate out of this gun, and performance is outstanding[I sent Virgil a few boxes of this ammo to set up the gun when he was building it].

http://i9.tinypic.com/29aqr08.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "10mm Tripp/Caspian Longslide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
panzermk2
October 18, 2006, 02:07 AM
Nice rig, Love that DT 200XTP

agtman
October 18, 2006, 12:49 PM
Very nice work. :cool: :)

nickE10mm
August 4, 2007, 06:42 PM
I love that setup...beautiful and ... NICE BUCK! 10mm, too!!! :D

Dusey
August 4, 2007, 06:53 PM
Very nice! Does the extra weight of the longslide help dampen the recoil some? I've never shot a 10mm, but I've always been intrigued by the round. Maybe someday, when I can sneak to paradise, I mean the gun store by myself, I'll pick up a Glock 20.:)

Crunker1337
August 4, 2007, 08:04 PM
Nice!

How much did the pistol and smithing services cost you?

If you enjoyed reading about "10mm Tripp/Caspian Longslide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!