Sometimes there's nothing you can do

PDA

Jesse H
May 16, 2003, 03:09 PM
Friend of a friend. Last night I almost went out with them. I've never met Eduardo Rivas, but if he's a friend of my friend, most likely not a target. She said that she heard the gunshots, but just thought he was asleep in the car. When they arrived, my friend who was following in her car noticed what happened and started CPR, but unfortunately he had already passed.

----

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/1912724

May 16, 2003, 11:33AM

Passenger killed in mystery shooting
By S.K. BARDWELL
Copyright 2003 Houston Chronicle
A 23-year-old man was shot and killed while riding in southwest Houston early today.

Eduardo Rivas of the 7500 block of Clarewood was being driven home about 2:15 a.m. by a female friend with whom he had been at a club in the 5000 block of Richmond, police said.

The two were heading west on Richmond when they stopped for a traffic light at Sage. The woman told police she heard several gunshots but did not realize Rivas had been hit.

The woman said she didn't realize Rivas had been shot until they arrived at his apartment and she noticed him bleeding. Rivas died shortly after his arrival at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sometimes there's nothing you can do" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WonderNine
May 16, 2003, 04:11 PM
The two were heading west on Richmond when they stopped for a traffic light at Sage. The woman told police she heard several gunshots but did not realize Rivas had been hit.

The woman said she didn't realize Rivas had been shot until they arrived at his apartment and she noticed him bleeding. Rivas died shortly after his arrival at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.

:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Sometimes there's nothing you can do" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!