Reliable places to buy Surefire shotgun weaponlight?

PDA

esheato
October 19, 2006, 02:44 PM
I'm looking for a reliable, fast shipping business to purchase a Surefire forend weaponlight for a Benelli M2.

I've tried Surefire (10 week wait) and Midway (special order, at least 30 days).

What other places can you suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Reliable places to buy Surefire shotgun weaponlight?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
esheato
October 19, 2006, 06:45 PM
Disregard.

I ordered through Optics Planet. They had good reviews and free shipping.

Ed

VWTim
October 19, 2006, 10:38 PM
I got the fore end for my 870 from Calvin at brightflashlights I'm not sure if his webpage is going yet, but IIRC it was a group buy from here.

esheato
October 19, 2006, 10:48 PM
VW,

I appreciate the response, but I've already ordered...

I didn't leave the original post up for very long...a few hours at most so don't feel bad. ;) Thanks again.

Ed

esheato
November 18, 2006, 10:51 PM
Shall we try this again?

Still looking for a place that has a Surefire 617fga for a Benelli M2 Tactical IN STOCK ready to ship. Optics Planet has has had me on backorder for over a month and has not delivered so I'm going elsewhere.

Thanks,

Ed

CountGlockula
November 19, 2006, 01:48 AM
Surefire has been having a lot of back orders lately. I ordered an X200B and it came a couple of weeks rather than next day, since I'm in CA. But I'm still waiting for the pressure switch accessory.

What happened with the Optics?

esheato
November 19, 2006, 02:52 AM
I placed the order Oct 19th. The next week, I get an email stating they're backordered. I call them and ask when to expect them. I was told 7-10 days which was acceptable since I was on a business trip through 18 Nov anyway.

I arrived home today and there was an Optics Planet box. Inside was everything I ordered except the Surefire forend. I usually don't mind waiting a bit, but as I'm leaving the country in approximately 15 days, I don't have that luxury this time.

Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Reliable places to buy Surefire shotgun weaponlight?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!