Precautions for travelling with firearms

PDA

CannonFodder
October 19, 2006, 09:18 PM
Ok, here's the deal: Next week, I'm going to be going home to visit family back in Nebraska. While I am there, I'll be taking possession of my newest acquisition, a Walther P99 AS :D

Now, of course, I'll be heading back to Philly on the plane. I've contacted my airline to get their regulations concerning firearms. Everything seems cool.

My question is this: suppose bad weather intervenes and finds me in one of the anti-2A cesspools on the east coast... like the Landfill State. What can I do to ensure that my newest, most wonderful possession and I stay out of any 'imperial entanglements?'

If you enjoyed reading about "Precautions for travelling with firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tsalaf666
October 19, 2006, 09:24 PM
how long you staying?
cause if it's not too long i don't suggest bringing it.
especially cause of all the terror threats going on, those security guys are really on edge.

scurtis_34471
October 19, 2006, 09:56 PM
Your gun will be in checked baggage. As long as the baggage stays checked, you're fine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Precautions for travelling with firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!