Good Pro-Gun Article

PDA

12GA00buck
October 20, 2006, 10:15 PM
I found this article is somewhat of an odd place; nonetheless I felt is was well written and had some good quotes from our founding fathers.
Hope you enjoy

http://www.progressiveu.org/190546-guns-guns-guns

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Pro-Gun Article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stauble
October 20, 2006, 11:38 PM
thats good stuff
it would be nice to see somethin like that in the paper editiorials from time to time

Axman
October 21, 2006, 12:45 AM
Usually, items in a series are arranged in order of importance.

I do not believe this is the case, the constitution is not "usual"! All of the First 10 are equally important! Read the 9th...

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

That would also mean that others that are not included in the first 10 are equally important. For instance there are other rights that are not in the constitution that are to be retained and any one amendment does not trump the other

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Pro-Gun Article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!