Belt bag for BP revolver

PDA

husker67
October 21, 2006, 01:02 AM
Am brand new to the BP revolver ---just shot my Pietta .44 1858 this week, and am really pleased with its accuracy and reliability ---What do some of you use to carry the things you need or might need when strolling around in the backwoods with a BP revolver? I guess this is a two part question ---Is there a belt bag that works for carrying the stuff, and, what do you carry? I have a holster, interested in a "possibles" for the pistol...

Thanks, Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Belt bag for BP revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Oldnamvet
October 21, 2006, 01:10 AM
A shoulder possible bag is authentic but a zip up belly bag/fanny pack is easy to use and will hold everything you need for a days plinking in the woods.

Steve499
October 21, 2006, 09:16 AM
I made a pouch to hold a few quick load tubes, capper and lube. I am able to carry 25 or 30 extra loads on the gunbelt itself that way, which is usually enough for an afternoon rabbit hunting. Here's a related thread with a picture.

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=183241

Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "Belt bag for BP revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!