(AR) Everybody Dry/Safe?

PDA

sm
May 16, 2003, 11:40 PM
10;30 CST
Seems as if the storms here in the central area are winding down. Only 1 minor injury, but some damage. Flooding is the problem now for some.

TN , brace yourselves...heading your way.

Stay safe.

If you enjoyed reading about "(AR) Everybody Dry/Safe?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sylvilagus Aquaticus
May 17, 2003, 02:01 AM
I drove through a small portion of it in East Texas about 1900 this evening. Got a little wet; had some pretty significant straight-line winds but where I was I didn't get in any trouble. Within the hour I was watching the radar feeds from the local news channels and from SHV (Shreveport, LA.) Y'all were having fun around Magnolia, it looked like. Drove on back to Dallas after that; got in at about 23:40- clear skies all the way from GGG.

Y'all be careful out east. Roll up your pants legs and pack an extra pair of dry socks. Keep an eye out for water moccasins.

Regards,
Rabbit.

Sheslinger
May 17, 2003, 09:53 AM
I must have clear conscience - I slept through it. Did we get hit?

Sheslinger

stellarpod
May 17, 2003, 11:03 AM
I promise you that we here in the Oklahoma City area have had just about enough of Mother Nature's spring fling!

I can't remember seeing as many twisters in one season as have been inflicted on this area this year.

But, somehow I've cheated death again... :D

Lot's of folks here have not been so lucky... :(

Keep them in your prayers people.

stellarpod

If you enjoyed reading about "(AR) Everybody Dry/Safe?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!