Jordan Trooper holsters

PDA

.38 Special
October 22, 2006, 02:08 PM
So I spent nearly a month looking for a Jordan Trooper style holster for my 4" Model 19. Don Hume doesn't and won't make them any more. A few people recomended El Paso Saddlery's "Patton" rig, which is close but no cigar.

I finally located an almost exact copy made by Hellweg in Australia.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Noel3006/12R.jpg

The problem, though -- aside from the fact that Hellweg can be tough to get in America -- is that they no longer make the holster. I was able to buy one of the last of their old stock, but all they had left was black basketweave and I'm partial to smooth and tan (Holsters, gentlemen. Holsters.)

So questions: Does anyone know if there's still anybody left making "proper" Jordan Trooper holsters, does anyone have a decent Don Hume or similar holster they'd sell, and does anyone know of any custom makers that would be willing to take on such a project?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Jordan Trooper holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Jordan Trooper holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!