New fobus holster

PDA

two tone
October 26, 2006, 06:06 PM
apparantly there is a new holster made by fobus that has a push button thumb break. I cant find it anywhere though.

If you enjoyed reading about "New fobus holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mr.trooper
October 26, 2006, 10:31 PM
If you go fobus, get the ones with the adjustable tension screws.

Iv had problems with some of the old ones. Even after youv taken the gun in and out a dozen times, they can still be so tight that removing the gun is almost imposible. (specificlay the CZ-75).

bakert
October 26, 2006, 11:37 PM
quote,"Iv had problems with some of the old ones".
YEP!! I have a problem with the old one I have. If your draw the gun fast enough and hard enough to cause your pants to hang in your crotch and cause incredible pain it may come out of the holster. Again it may not!!:eek
Don't know about the newer ones.

two tone
October 27, 2006, 09:46 AM
I have an older model too. i applied a little break free CLP along the inside and that helped alot. however, no that the evolution model (tension screw ajustment) there is no reason why not to upgrade since there are around 20-30 dollars.

Jkwas
October 27, 2006, 10:20 AM
I've got a couple. They ride too low for ccw, and aside from occasional use I really don't think they are that effective.

raytracer
October 27, 2006, 12:09 PM
Just something to think about when considering a Fobus: http://video.thegunzone.com/video//gungrab.mpe

Joe

two tone
October 27, 2006, 01:02 PM
ok is that a fobus roto? I dont see why that wouldnt hold true for any paddle style holster or any un retained gun in a holster. I have never owned a paddle holster of any style so i cant vouch for the fobus. however, i do own a standard fobus belt holster.

trickyasafox
October 27, 2006, 01:30 PM
i like their paddle holsters for banging around the woods. i've had good luck with mine:)

psyopspec
October 28, 2006, 12:31 PM
Just something to think about when considering a Fobus: http://video.thegunzone.com/video//gungrab.mpe

Joe

Something else to consider; it's a concealment holster and not a retention holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "New fobus holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!