Impact Guns

PDA

Combat-wombat
May 18, 2003, 09:38 PM
Anyone check out Impact Guns? (http://www.impactguns.com) It's a pretty cool site. Class III stuff, handguns, evil high-power assault rifles, rifles in general, just some cool stuff. You buy it and have it shipped to a local FFL and you can pick it up there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Impact Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sidearm
May 18, 2003, 10:07 PM
Yeah they're good folks. I've made quite a few purchases from them. Wouldn't hesitate doing business w/ them again. Especially when out of PRK!

PCRCCW
May 19, 2003, 12:24 PM
I frequent the store in person quite often....great guys and now my old gunsmith works there....they just moved locations.
shoot well

tetchaje1
May 19, 2003, 12:36 PM
I also frequent them in person. They have lots of toys to drool over -- including a Blaser LRS2 (which is butt-ugly, but still quite interesting... ;) ). Good folk, and their new store is top-notch.

TarpleyG
May 19, 2003, 02:08 PM

TheOtherOne
May 19, 2003, 02:58 PM
Yep, my favorite store. For some reason, I actually like their old location better though. The new place at Arms Plus just doesn't have the same nostalgic feeling as the old location. Maybe it's just that they set it up with all those ugly plywood shelves so it's like you're basically in the warehouse. I don't know.

12 Volt Man
May 19, 2003, 03:01 PM
They now have a great indoor range. They have always had the biggest selection of the cool toys of any store in my whole state. I have never got what I would call a "great" deal there. When I posted my last bad experience with them on another board, I found several others that have had very bad experiences there as well. If you stay clear of the owner "Dave", you should be ok. Here is a link to a prior thread on another board about these guys.
http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118089

raz-0
May 19, 2003, 03:11 PM
I've purchased stuff from them online, it was painless, and I'd do it again. They have cool stuff, and some of their prices are actually pretty good.

Beav
May 19, 2003, 04:27 PM
Thumbs up here, bought my SIG 226 from them. They were very professional over the phone as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Impact Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!