Finally made it to the range today

PDA

synoptic
May 18, 2003, 11:07 PM
After the range I was going to got shut down, and having to find a new range and being busy on the weekends, I finally made it to the range today after about 2 months of not shooting. It was great! I went out there with my newly aquired Ruger 10/22 and my browning t-bolt .22 . It was my first time firing the 10/22. It was great. Just thought I'd share :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally made it to the range today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Recon By Fire
May 18, 2003, 11:09 PM
Kick a**, how long had it been?

cool45auto
May 18, 2003, 11:15 PM
I haven't had to wait two months but it sure is taking Tuesday forever to roll around.:rolleyes:

synoptic
May 18, 2003, 11:19 PM
Had been a little over 2 months since I had been. The Ruger is a great gun, I really enjoyed firing it. I won't get into group size though, I'm not a very good shot. I can say every round hit the paper though ;)

edited for brain lapse

general
May 19, 2003, 05:14 AM
Me too - got out to the range for a bit...
100 rounds thru the Ruger 22/45
100 rnds .45 thur the 1911
50-60 rnds 9mm thru the 92FS
Sunburnt my forearms.....
great way to spend the AM. HUH.

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally made it to the range today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!