Mike Magnum strikes again!

PDA

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 12:45 PM
Why do I even bother about this moron (http://www.gunguys.com/mikemagnum.htm) ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Mike Magnum strikes again!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mike Irwin
May 19, 2003, 01:14 PM
Never even heard of him.

Don't intend to go back again, either.

Feanaro
May 19, 2003, 01:17 PM
I can say nothing about that site because profanity is all the comes out. :barf:

cslinger
May 19, 2003, 01:30 PM
What a very well thought out and eloquently worded dissertation on the current politics of frivolous lawsuits. I must commend him on his subtlety in trying to win the reader over to his side of the argument.

Cracks me up. I go off on rants like this from time to time also, but I don't print them. What a retard, why would you take the time to put that into print. He has to know that even those who might agree with him are probably going to be turned off by his writing style....and I use both writing and style very loosely.

Ahh takes all kinds.

All I have to say is
:rolleyes:

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 01:41 PM
I wonder - can anybody do the research on who Mike Magnum actually is?

shermacman
May 19, 2003, 01:55 PM
Actually, I found it quite uplifting. This is the level of intelligence, of legal understanding and of written eloquence that the gun grabbers are working on. They can't make a rational argument, just a profanity laden dribble of nonsense. They are wrong and they are stupid. Mike Moron is their spokesman!

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
Gunguys.com
Mike Magnum
P.O. Box 618354
Chicago, IL 60661
312-474-0461
e-mail: gunguys@gunguys.com

Registrar: Register.com
Expires: 3/16/05

That's all the domain info I can glean. Probably run from Mayor Daley's office.

Anyone have a reverse directory?

Ol' Badger
May 19, 2003, 02:06 PM
I liked the picture! Kinda looks like a friend of mine. Right before the Police Sniper took him out! We don't talk about it much anymore :D

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 02:09 PM
Gunguys.com
Mike Magnum
P.O. Box 618354
Chicago, IL 60661
312-474-0461
e-mail: gunguys@gunguys.com

Registrar: Register.com
Expires: 3/16/05

I just called that number. It seems that it is a fax.

Scrap reverse directory - anyone with a decent
mail-bombing program? :D

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 02:11 PM
Reverse directory:

BUZZFLASH.COM
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661

(312) 474-0461

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 02:15 PM
O.K., so then I typed in www.buzzflash.com and was disgusted at what I saw.:fire:

So I ran whois on their site:

Organization:
BuzzFlash.com
Buzz Flash
P.O. Box 618354
Chicago, IL 60661-8354
US
Phone: 312-474-0461
Fax..: 312-879-0493
Email: BuzzFlash@BuzzFlash.com

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: BUZZFLASH.COM

Created on..............: Mon, Feb 07, 2000
Expires on..............: Mon, Feb 07, 2005
Record last updated on..: Sun, Mar 30, 2003

Administrative Contact:
BuzzFlash.com
Buzz Flash
P.O. Box 618354
Chicago, IL 60661-8354
US
Phone: 312-474-0461
Fax..: 312-879-0493
Email: BuzzFlash@BuzzFlash.com

Technical Contact:
LRS
Diane McClelland
2401 West Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62704
US
Phone: 217-793-3800
Fax..: 217-787-3286
Email: DMcClelland@lrs.com

Zone Contact:
LRS
Diane McClelland
2401 West Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62704
US
Phone: 217-793-3800
Fax..: 217-787-3286
Email: DMcClelland@lrs.com

and here's the great pat: LRS denied being affiliated with BuzzFlash.com!

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 02:34 PM
Anyone with access to Il Sec'y of State or Atty Gen. office to find info on incorporation, etc.?

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 02:36 PM
Why don't we fax them to death? :D
And, seriously, wasn't there a thread about Mikey before?

Oh, and here's another gem (http://www.gunguys.com/archives/magnum/mikemagnum_0502.htm)

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 02:58 PM
Micro,

Since you're in Israel, this might be easier for you to get away with, but LRS is on Dunn & Bradstreet and, if you register as a company officer, they'll give you a free report on your company.

They list Chicago as their HQ, not Springfield.

Ian Sean
May 19, 2003, 02:59 PM
LINKS!! Read the links page, its a set-up site, pure crap from the left. If this guy, if he even is a guy owns a gun at all, I'll eat my hat.

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 03:01 PM
Since you're in Israel, this might be easier for you to get away with, but LRS is on Dunn & Bradstreet and, if you register as a company officer, they'll give you a free report on your company.

What? Can you explain this phrase in bigger detail?

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 03:43 PM
And here's the explanation to this nonsense (http://www.gunguys.com/archives/magnum/mikemagnum_0702.htm) :D :D :D

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 04:25 PM
Micro,

It might be considered "fraud" to register as someone you aren't. Hence, being in Israel makes it very unlikely they'd do much. They probably wouldn't do much to me either, but it is a greater possibility.

This way you can find out about ownership, financial and legal liabilities when they give you a report.

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 04:27 PM
but what does "register as a company officer" mean? what is a "Company officer" anyways?

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 04:50 PM
President, VP, Treasurer, CFO, COO, CEO, CIO, etc.

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 04:52 PM
O.K., and what does "registering as a C. Officer mean"? How do I do that?

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 04:59 PM
Go to D&B website, use the "lookup" to find all companies in a given city in a given state with the initials LRS. It should return info about "learning resource services" in Chicago, IL. There are some options asking if this is your company and if you want a free report. Fill out the form, using Dianne McC's name, a title, and a yahoo free e-mail account as a receiving e-mail for the report as well as the company ph# listed from the whois you ran.

Standing Wolf
May 19, 2003, 05:04 PM
Call your congressman today and let them know that if Tony the Tiger wants to take a big steaming dump in your breakfast bowl, he should be able to do so without fear that some whining idiot like you will file a lawsuit against him. If Captain Crunch wants to put heroin and crack in your morning meal, the good Captain should be able to do so knowing you can't do a damn thing about it. And if the Mike Magnum Liquor Store and Gun Emporium wants to sell a breakfast cereal made out of broken beer bottles and depleted uranium -- which we're seriously considering -- we should be able to market and sell "Nuclear Shards" (tm) directly to infants with the comforting knowledge that we're free of the law.

Leftists are moral and intellectual parasites—and poor writers into the bargain.

MicroBalrog
May 19, 2003, 05:07 PM
Nope. No such company exists in Springfield, IL, according to D&B

CZ-75
May 19, 2003, 05:15 PM
Micro,

Doesn't it seen coincidental that a company with these initials shows up in the state's largest city? Were I a betting man, I'd say they also had an office in the state capital - Springfield. Learning Resource Services also sounds like a computer or publishing related firm, which could handle maintaining a web page.

PerfectGlock
May 19, 2003, 09:48 PM
Here's a neat trick:

Make a loop of paper covered with text and send it as a fax - it will keep going and going, wasting the other guy's ink and paper. Much fun to be had there.

Don Gwinn
May 19, 2003, 10:22 PM
Any discussion with those guys is a waste of time. Their minds are made up and not to be changed by trifling details like proof that they are, in fact, wrong.

What is it you all intend to do with all this fancy corporate cloak and dagger, exactly?

Finally, please do not use THR to discuss plans to hack people. We don't do that here.

Ryder
May 20, 2003, 12:01 AM
as soon as that bill passes, I'm going to start selling "Mike Magnum's Big Box of Cherry-Flavored Rat Poison Razor Blades

Sounds like a terroristic threat to me. Pretty sure there are laws against that. No doubt the FBI already has a huge file on this person already, wouldn't be much sense in reporting it?

CZ-75
May 20, 2003, 12:07 AM
What is it you all intend to do with all this fancy corporate cloak and dagger, exactly?

Dunn & Bradstreet info is hardly about hacking. :rolleyes:

LawDog
May 20, 2003, 01:48 PM
Dunn & Bradstreet info is hardly about hacking.

No, but mail bombing programs are. And the public enticements to wasting the fax paper, fax time, and fax capabilities of one certain company arn't the brightest advice I've ever seen.

LawDog

MicroBalrog
May 20, 2003, 01:51 PM
It was a joke, and I hope you didn't take it seriously.

On the other hand, try gunguys@gunguys.com :evil:

CZ-75
May 20, 2003, 02:04 PM
No, but mail bombing programs are. And the public enticements to wasting the fax paper, fax time, and fax capabilities of one certain company arn't the brightest advice I've ever seen.

All we want is to drag these clowns into the light. It's one thing to spout crap anonymously, but quite another when folks know who you are. I say these folks are cowards.

MicroBalrog
May 20, 2003, 02:09 PM
I have an IDEA! Let's make a Mike Magnum Bashing page, which will continue exposing him/her/it as the coward he/she/it is, and encourage everybody to write ANRGY letters to Buzzflash.com.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mike Magnum strikes again!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!