H&R Huntsman 58 caliber

PDA

Smith & Wesson Man
November 6, 2006, 01:20 PM
A little time ago I posted about finding a H&R Huntsman in 58caliber and I was given great advice. Well a few months have gone and my father now has two (one for each arm:) ). He wants to put a sling on it, but neither models come equipped like the new ones (H&R 50 cals) today. He doesn't want to drill in the stock or forearm because he doesn't want to take a chance of destroying something. Is their something out there? Something that can cover the butt of the stock and wrap around the forearm? Thanks everyone for your help!

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Huntsman 58 caliber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sundance44s
November 6, 2006, 01:39 PM
I bought one at Bass Pro a few years ago .. it `s leather shoelace type tie up around the butt and loop that fits over the barrel thats held inplace by the ramrod ... works good . about 12 bucks .

Smith & Wesson Man
November 6, 2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks for your comment. Can you remember the brand or company that makes it?

sundance44s
November 6, 2006, 03:07 PM
Thought i saw one in my last Cabelas shooters book .. i did it`s part number zt-21-0183 for 19.99 ... Probally can go on Cabelas site and type in that part number and see it .

Smith & Wesson Man
November 6, 2006, 09:37 PM
thanks! I found it. I think I will order one for my dad. Early Christmas present:)

If you enjoyed reading about "H&R Huntsman 58 caliber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!