A mall ninja holster?

PDA

Doug.38PR
November 6, 2006, 05:09 PM
http://bellcharteroakholsters.com/nyr21911.JPG

THE NEW YORK RELOAD
Available For Selected Autos And Revolvers
$119.00 to $149.00
This unique design offers versatile positioning and fast access to a reserve weapon for the advanced operator. It may be worn in multiple positions, allowing you to draw a weapon with either hand. The N.Y. RELOAD will perform at optimum levels with compact revolvers or medium frame sized autos, constructed of titanium, polymer or other lightweight material composition. Although we can craft this design for most all firearms, concentrated weight is a factor to consider when selecting weapons for this model. Consult our customer service representatives for specific details. Design size will vary based upon weapon size and selection. Available for all 1911 type autos, Glock 26/27/19/23/35/36, J and D frame revolvers. Other selected weapon models. Black only.

to hold two 1911s!!! :eek: This must be for Brendan Fraiser from the mummy. What a cowboy.

If you enjoyed reading about "A mall ninja holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lucky_fool
November 6, 2006, 05:17 PM
I thought all mall ninjas used these (http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=924855):
http://www.midwayusa.com/mediasvr.dll/image?saleitemid=924855

That way they can have a tac light and laser on their holster. :evil:

RustyShackelford
November 6, 2006, 05:22 PM
I think that "NY Reload" rig is what Cage used for his gold plated 1911a1 .45s in the action film; Face Off. www.imdb.com

I wouldn't call that guy a "mall Ninja"! LOL :D

Rusty

PS: Really I think this type holster is meant for small frame DA revolvers or semi autos.

MrPoker
November 6, 2006, 05:42 PM
I guess it's for balance. Wear it at 6 o'clock and you can shoot off BOTH cheeks at the same time for easier sitting later. :D

SIRVEYR666
November 6, 2006, 07:51 PM
Oh...Now it makes total sense. It seemed really uncomfortable with the holster on the front of my pants. It was very difficult to drive my tactical golf cart from one end of the mall to the other. My response times were way down this month.

Later,

Gecko45

enfield
November 7, 2006, 08:46 AM
I want *TWO* of them!! :D

Kor
November 9, 2006, 04:06 AM
FYI - the Face-Off double-1911-rig was actually made by Galco. When I saw the movie in the theater, I was sitting close enough to the screen to recognize the Galco logo stamped on the holster, and since I was working at a gun store that had an account with Galco at the time, I asked our account rep about it. He confirmed that Galco had indeed made the rig as a one-off, custom-built item.

PCRCCW
November 9, 2006, 09:04 AM
Well...Ive been asked to make them in the past and just dont have time to pattern and build them. Id like to design one that will change colors so it blends in with the clothes you wear and reloads your guns when reholstering them also.....now that would be a "Mall Ninja Holster!"......maybe invisible? Hmmmm.

Sorry....I love the mall ninja subject and have fun with it............ :D

shoot well and god bless

ceetee
November 12, 2006, 01:03 PM
Can you get them to match the shoes that let you walk up walls?

If you enjoyed reading about "A mall ninja holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!