wheres the ammo?

PDA

gun_lover_87
November 6, 2006, 06:14 PM
so i have been looking to get some surplus 8mm mauser ammo. i saw what i thought was a really good deal from inpactguns.com Yugoslavian 8MM 198 G FMJ 900 Rds/Case 1970's for $84.99 less shipping and handeling and tax etc... there all sold out but accepting orders. my questions are,
1. is this a good deal.
2. has anyone eles seen a deal this good
3. how good will these rounds be
4. will my newely accaquried yugo mauser m24/47 be able to safley shoot these rounds

If you enjoyed reading about "wheres the ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jagdpanzer347
November 6, 2006, 06:29 PM
Gunlover, welcome to THR. The 70's Yugo 8mm is excellent ammo. I bought some from AIM when they had it. I thought it had all dried up. The only thing I have seen lately is 70's Romanian and 50's Yugo. If you can get the 70's, by all means do so. That is a very good price for it if they can come thru. Keep us posted. As long as your M24/47 is in good mechanical shape, pretty much any surplus 8mm will be fine to shoot out of it.

-jagd

If you enjoyed reading about "wheres the ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!